Payment Method Of Our Website
Dandybridal accepts payment methods as following below:
1. Credit Card
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit card payments from most locations worldwide. Paying by credit card or debit card is safe, easy and convenient. Please note that when you choose to pay by credit card, you will be directly transferred to Skrill home page, you can check out as a guest and login if you already have a Skrill account.
Note: If you are failed to pay by any of your credit cards online, stop trying again but please place an new order 24 hours later (before this you may need to clean your cookies and even use a different browser) or try to pay by western union.
Is it safe to enter my card number online?
You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
How credit card purchases are processed?
1. To Place an order and type credit card number on a secure site of an online store. Store administrator sees the shopping cart details, which include order and billing information.
2. Shopping cart details along with merchant account are sent to payment gateway secure server for processing.
3. Payment gateway forwards transaction information to merchant’s acquiring bank.
4. Merchant’s acquiring bank forwards transaction information to the credit card issuing bank for transaction verification.
5. Credit card issuing bank verifies transaction and sends response code (Approve, Deny, and reason for denial if applicable) back to merchant’s acquiring bank.
6. Merchant’s bank sends credit card transaction details and response back to payment gateway. If payment is approved, the bank will deposit funds on a merchant’s account at the scheduled time.
7. Payment gateway sends transaction details and response back to merchant’s online store.
8. Payment information is displayed to the customer; i.e. “credit card was charged”, “credit card was denied”, etc.